Falconpalooza was a huge success this year! Thank you to the Falconpalooza committee, every volunteer and to the school staff for helping this event happen. And a huge thank you to our sponsors! You make Forest Ridge a wonderful place for kids to learn, filled with the resources teachers need to teach.
The day was amazing! Wonderful times with our Forest Ridge family!
Falconpalooza (Fall Festival)
October 21, 11 am - 4 PM, Rain or Shine
Falconpalooza—our Fall Festival—is the BIGGEST event of the year at Forest Ridge! Bring the whole family for food and a fun-filled day!
- Bounce house and inflatables
- Exciting games, face painting and balloon animals
- Karaoke and dance performances
- Delicious food
- Silent auction with hundreds of amazing items
- Children’s toy raffle - Prizepalooza
We need your help and support to make this year’s Falconpalooza a success! Parents: Please sign-up to volunteer for a shift at the event. This wonderful event could not happen for our kids without you!
Falconpalooza is a ticket-only event—no cash is accepted. Tickets can be used to “buy” food, snacks, games, and raffle items. Wristbands can be used for unlimited participation in bounce houses, inflatables and the sports zone.
»–› Ticket Prices
5 tickets: $1
50 tickets: $10
100 tickets: $20
1 wristband: $15
50 tickets + wristband: $25
100 tickets + wristband: $35
»–› Meal Ticket Prices
Chicken Oil Co. hamburger meal (with chips and drink): $7
Chicken Oil Co. hot dog meal (with chips and drink): $5
Chuy’s nachos and drink: $5
»–› Snack Station: 5 tickets each item
Popcorn, Candy, Bottled water, Cookies, Cotton candy, Canned soda, Pickle
Ice cream and Sno-cones - 6 tickets each
Every year there is a fun Falconpalooza T-shirt for students and families to buy. This year all of the proceeds from these shirts will benefit our adopted school, Sue Creech Elementary. They have received extensive flooding. We are honored to be able to help them financially during this time. Your t-shirt purchase will make a huge difference! **Online t-shirt sales have ended, but you can still purchase a Falconpalooza at the Dance Party (Dancepalooza - Thursday, Oct. 19th 6:45-7:45pm) or at the big event Saturday **Until supplies last.
FALCONPALOOZA CAN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU!
We appreciate all our Falcon families are doing to make this a fantastic event! Please consider bringing the following items by the dates noted below:
- October 10th – Bring $ donations for "Overnight Adventure at the Ridge - Teacher Slumber Party Extravaganza". Fill the bucket with change to raise money and send your teacher on an overnight "Adventure". All proceeds will go to support our adopted school, Betty Sue Creech Elementary. This is a chance for our kids to make a difference on their own! Raid piggy banks, have a lemonade sale, use money from chores...it will make a big difference.
- October 16th – Sponsor a Game: For $50, your child’s or family’s name can be printed next to one of our fun games! Please contact Farrah Spears at firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 18th – New toys, games, sports equipment, crafts for Kids’ Prizepalooza! Drop off in the bin inside the front doors of the school up until this date.
- October 19th & 20th
- (3rd & 4th graders): 2-liter bottles of soda. Bottles are needed for soda pop ring toss game.
- (Pre-K - 2nd graders) Individually packaged baked goods: Please bring individually packaged items (such as Little Debbie’s) for the cake walk game. Drop off in front office or in car line.